Every third cup of tea and roasted coffee drunk in Russia is produced by "Orimi" Group of companies. The product range of "Orimi" Group of companies includes more than 450 SKUs. The company promotes the widest range of teas and coffees from most affordable to specialty offers unique for the Russian market. All major tea producing origins of the world are represented under various brands of the company: Ceylon, India, Kenya, China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam. Tea line also includes a wide range of fruit and herbal brews. Coffee product range includes a wide selection of whole bean, ground and instant products.
Pearl of the Nile
One of the most popular teas in Russia
Estate tea brand of premium category
Greenfield is a joint project of Greenfield Tea Ltd. (UK) and "Orimi" Group of companies (St. Petersburg). The brand was introduced to the Russian market in 2003.
Three main product lines are promoted under the brand: black, green and herbal teas. Three collections include rare varieties of black, green, red, white, oolong teas from Ceylon, India, China, Kenya and Japan and an exclusive collection of natural herbal teas. The brand’s product offer is complemented with a collection of leaf teas in pyramid teabags (in individual thermo sachets).
- Greenfield is the leading brand on the Russian tea market in terms of value of sales.
- Accordingly to the survey results performed by Online Market Intelligence (OMI), Greenfield is "The favorite brand of Russians" in tea category.
- Greenfield is the official tea of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, International Investment Forum "Sochi", Moscow International Theatre Festival named after A.Chekhov and the highest theatrical award of St. Petersburg called "Golden Soffit".
- Today Greenfield is sold in many foreign countries.
- Premium category tea brand. The second joint project of Greenfield Tea Ltd (UK) and the "Orimi" Group of companies (St. Petersburg). TESS tea was introduced to the Russian market in 2009 and today is one of the most popular premium brands.
- The target market of the brand is consumer audience with active lifestyle. Different varieties of black and green teas, a range of tea compositions with natural berries and fruits are promoted under this brand. The product range of the brand has both loose leaf teas and teabags including a collection of leaf teas in pyramid teabags.
- The brand demonstrates high consumer awareness ratings and loyalty of the consumers.
- TESS is the official partner of the XXVII World Summer Universiade 2013 in Kazan, Test competitions at the Olympic facilities in Sochi (2012-2013), the International student organization AIESEC in Russia, the youth theatre award "Breakthrough", the national theatre award for children and youth "Harlequin", Children's Hockey Federation of St. Petersburg, Russian festival of beach volleyball, creative festival for visually impaired young people "Smile of the Spring".
- Jardin is a premium category coffee brand. The joint project of "Orimi" Group of companies and Jardin Caffe Solution S.A.
- There are two product lines promoted under this brand: specialty coffees and gourmet blends. The concept reflects major trends of the world coffee industry. Specialty line includes single origin arabica coffees from Colombia, Ethiopia, Guatemala and Sumatra while gourmet line includes original coffee blends made up of high quality arabicas.
- The most advanced technologies are used for the production of Jardin coffees: Protective Atmosphere (packing in modified atmosphere) and Thermo Two (double roast) providing for full development and preservation of all flavor and aroma nuances of high quality coffee beans.
- High-quality freeze-dried instant coffees are also promoted under Jardin brand.
- Jardin coffee is the official drink of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, International Investment Forum "Sochi", International Theatre Festival named after A.Chekhov and the highest theater prize of St. Petersburg "Golden Soffit".
- The best-selling black tea brand on the Russian market, repeated winner of the highest National Trade Association award "Product of the Year".
- All teas promoted under “Princess Noori” brand were developed to suite particular consumer tastes and preferences. Several product lines are offered under the brand – «Selected», «Original High-Grown», «Kenyan». They include loose leaf teas, teabags and pyramid teabags.
- "Princess Noori" tea brand was awarded with an independent quality mark of the Consumers Union of Russia "Best in Russia". A whole range of "Princess Noori" teas won gold, silver and bronze medals at international competitions. "Princess Noori" tea was the winner of Grand Prix at the International Tasting Competition for tea and coffee (2013).
- In 2014 "Princess Noori" tea brand was certified under the System of voluntary certification called "St. Petersburg quality mark".
- Russia's first brand of green tea. The most popular brand of green tea in Russia that has repeatedly won "Product of the Year" award in the category of green tea.
- Selected varieties of loose leaf, teabags and flavored green teas from China, Indonesia and Vietnam are promoted under the brand. All of them are prepared accordingly to traditional recipes and therefore can fully reveal the diversity of the amazing green brew. The product range of "Princess Java" is complemented with excellent Karkade tea produced from hibiscus flowers, a collection of natural herbal drinks developed on the basis of hibiscus and rosehips as well as a collection of herbal mate tea.
- "Princess Java" teas were awarded gold, silver and bronze medals at international tea competitions.
- In 2014 the tea brand "Princess Java" was certified under the System of voluntary certification called "St. Petersburg quality mark".
- "Jockey" coffee was introduced on the Russian market in 1999. Today it is the most popular brand of roasted coffee in Russia.
- Several original blends are promoted under the brand: «Oriental», «Classic», «Traditional», «Caffe Italiano», «For cezve». The entire product range is developed to meet wide spectrum of consumer preferences and this goal is reached through the offer of different flavour profiles. Differentiation of flavours is provided for by original blend formulas and varying degrees of roast. Thus flavour profiles range from "soft" to more pronounced and rich.
- Both ground and whole bean products are offered under the brand as well as several varieties of ground arabica coffee with natural flavourings.
- Instant coffees form a separate product line promoted under “Jockey” brand. All kinds of instant coffees are offered under “Jockey” brand: freeze-dried, agglomerated, powdered, coffee mixes "3 in 1".
- Full preservation of flavour characteristics and quality is insured by the use of advanced packaging technology: vacuum packs for ground coffee, packs with "Aromafin" valve for coffee beans and flavored coffees.
- "Jockey" coffee has repeatedly won "Product of the Year" award in the ground coffee category. In 2014 “Jockey" coffee brand was certified under the system of voluntary certification called "St. Petersburg mark of quality".
- The first tea brand of "Orimi" Group of companies that has been promoted on the Russian market since 1994.
- Twenty years on the market are the best proof of the brand’s popularity and reliable quality.
- Classic black Ceylon tea of various sorts is promoted under this brand including loose leaf, teabags and flavored teas. "Princess Kandy" teas are distinguished with astringent full flavor that persists even when brewed in hard water (with high minerals content).
- "Princess Kandy" teas were awarded Gold Medal and First Class Diploma at the International Tea and Coffee Cupping Competition (2013) in the category "Black Ceylon tea (loose leaf tea and teabags)".
- One of the most affordable and stable tea brands on the Russian market.
- Traditional black teas from India and Ceylon are promoted under this brand.
Various types of tea are sold under "Gita" brand: loose leaf, CTC, flavoured teas and teabags. This brand was awarded with the independent Quality Mark "Best in Russia" by Consumers Union of the Russian Federation.
Pearl of the Nile
Several varieties of loose leaf, CTC and teabags harvested at the most famous plantations in Northern India are promoted under this brand. The product line is completed with black Indian tea with bergamot flavour.
All "Shah" teas go perfectly well with milk.
The page is in development now